There are many types of dental implants available, depending on your individual needs and preferences. One of the types of implants offered at All-Star Dental Implants are mini dental implants.
Mini dental implants are smaller than standard implants, and are often recommended by our dentist to help anchor dentures in place and provide you with a more stable replacement for your missing teeth. Mini dental implants may also be recommended for patients who cannot receive a regular implant with ease or who are looking for a less invasive alternative to standard implants.
Other benefits of mini dental implants include:
- They are more affordable than regular implants
- The placement procedure for mini implants is less invasive overall
- Mini implants can often be placed and the dentures anchored in the same day, giving you a faster treatment process so that you can regain your smile that much sooner
- Mini implants are often more comfortable, especially when used to anchor dentures
- Mini implants work to prevent bone deterioration after the loss of a tooth
During your initial consultation, our dentist will examine your mouth and review your treatment options with you to determine if mini implants will be beneficial for your oral health.
We welcome you to call our office at 919-825-3855 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hamid Rouhani and find out if mini dental implants in Garner, North Carolina, are right for you.